AUCKLAND NEW ZEALAND
St Columba Church, Botany - 5:30pm 29 March 2017
Due to demand, we have added a free 2 hour seminar on preventing and reversing Alzheimer's disease with Dr Dave Jenkins at St Columba Church in Botany, Auckland. Please see full details on the image.
Be sure to confirm your attendance and share with friends and family who you think may benefit.
What you will Learn:
- What is normal brain aging and when to be concerned
- Screening tests you can do at home"
- How to prevent Alzheimer's Disease
- Learn about the protocols which have a 90% success rate in reversing Alzheimer's and cognitive impairment in over 150 patients
- How to get your own customised reversal program for your unique causes based on these protocols
- You will have the opportunity to ask questions during a 30 minute Q&A with Dr Jenkins.
Please confirm your attendance by emailing Dieuwke Gers at firstname.lastname@example.org
or send a text message to 021 608 748
For more information on our reversal programs see Reversal Program